Care has been taken to protect members’ privacy while making appropriate information publicly available. The following applies:
- The public information held does not identify the individual;
- The information held shall only be used in connection with the Ovni Owners site.
- If members choose to record ways to contact them (telephone number etc.) this information is only available to other members;
- All information held about a member can be viewed by that member and can be corrected, edited or deleted by them;
- Contact through the site with members by email/message is only available to other members and does not disclose a sender’s email address to the recipient;
- The site administrator(s) has access to members email addresses and it is technically possible for the administrator to access the content of messages sent between members using the site;
- The site administration believes these arrangements meet the requirements of the EU Data Protection Directive and that registration under the UK Data Protection Act is not required;
- In registering with the site, you agree to your information being held as explained.
If you have a concern or opinion on privacy, raise it in the Site Policy forum.
Cookies and tracking
Your page visits may be recorded to assist in monitoring site usage and to improve it.
None of this information is made available to third parties.